Photo is not mine.Credits to the owner.
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- dash of pepper
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1 large bag of Frozen sweet corn
- food processor/blender
- Pour 1 large bag of Frozen sweet corn into the crockpot and set aside.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Make sure that the mixture is fully blended and has a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the crockpot.
- Set it to Low and cook for at least 4hours.
Thanks for reading!