HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 !
This year will be the busiest year of my life. With so many things going on, I couldn’t hardly cook for anything. I worry no more. Hubby is here to the rescue! He used to cook different easy to make menu before I arrived here. And, you know what happens when woman comes in. Kitchen has been transfer to me since then. I love cooking still, despite of my laziness. So, this Macaroni w/ Diced tomatoes & Cheese Recipe has been a life saver. It’s easy and it’s a quick fix to the starving stomach. Nevertheless, it is very tasty and cheesy which certainly cure the craving of your taste bud. Here are the easy steps:
- 3/4 pack of any pasta ( Rigatoni, Macaroni, Cavatappi)
- 1 tsp of Olive oil
- Crushed Garlic
- Dice Onions
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 3/4 of Diced tomato can
- 1 1/2 cup of Warm water
- 1 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 tsp of Pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
How to cook:
- Start of by warming up the pan with Olive Oil.
- Throw in the pasta and toast it in a medium high flame.
- When the pasta is toasty, add in the onion and garlic.
- Pour in the diced tomato and mix well for 1minute.
- Add in the tomato sauce and stir for 1minute.
- Slowly add in the spices.
- Pour in the water into the pasta while stirring them.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 7-9 minutes until the pasta absorbed the water.
- Spread the cheese on top of the pasta and turn the flame into medium low.
- Let it simmer for 5minutes.
- Turn off the flame and wallah! Easy fix.
This menu has been my life saver. It always feels great that despite of my busy day, I can still come home and cook for my husband without overthinking what to cook. This has been one of them. So, what are your quickfix Recipe? Thank you so much for always coming back. As always, tell me how yours turned out!