Excuse the Freckles 😉
I know how annoying those little heads on the face can be. But squeezing, scratching and poking your sensitive skin will not give you the effect that you wanted. This will only result to scarring, big pores and even worst blackheads. As soon as I started my lady years, different annoying stuff keeps popping on my face. Pimples, blackheads and whiteheads are just admittedly very frustrating to get rid of. It seems like everything we do can’t work. Well, first thing first is to know how this little annoying heads starts popping all over.
Blackheads are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are called “blackheads” because the surface looks dark or black. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face, but they can also appear on the back, chest, neck, arms, and shoulders. While whitehead is a type of acne that forms when dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria become trapped within one of your pores. To further your knowledge about the causes – google the cause of blackhead and whiteheads.
In many attempts of getting rid of them, I found the best solution that really works for me and I don’t suffer from those anymore. Although, I cannot say mine was worst. It was a mild black and whiteheads that is hard to get rid of, mos especially on my nose, forehead and under my lips. I tried many things, but I never squeeze or poke any of my unwanted face bumps, rather I have my steps to a worry no bumps anymore :
1. LEAVE A WARM TOWEL ON YOUR FACE – Take a clean face towel and a bowl with warm water. Dip the clean face towel and ring it until it’s 85% dry. Cover it on your face. Leave it for 2 minutes. In this way you soften your skin and open the pores.
2. WASH YOUR FACE WITH FACIAL SCRUB for at least 3minutes – due to the build up dirt and oil underneath your pores, release it out by scrubbing it with your favorite facial scrub in a luke warm water. Gently massage the beads on the affected area repeatedly for at least 3 minutes. Rinse with luke warm water.
3. APPLY A DEEP CLEANING ASTRINGENT NIGHT – to clean all those dirt behind, use your favorite cleaning astringent at night and never on day. This can cause skin burn when use during daytime. Use at night to deeply clean down the pores and get rid of all the oil you have on your face that causes all this bumps. Focus on the nose area, forehead and under the lip where oil build up.
4. MASSAGE YOUR MOISTURIZER ON YOUR FACE – moisturizer is to prevent your skin from drying because of astringent, but avoid using moisturizer that is not good for oily face. Try using moisturizers for sensitive skin. Sometimes, heavy moisturizer blocked the pores most especially for the oily face. Massage the lotion very gently.
5. DO STEP 123 EVERYDAY UNTIL ALL CLEARED UP – By repeatedly doing this, you’ll see an effective result, but never over do the scrubbing and the astringent it or it will make your face to produce more oil. Dry skin will make the face to react and produce more oil to give the skin moisture. Also, make sure to scrub your face gently to avoid irritation. When cleared up, do this step 3 times a week to control and start using your basic face cleanser.
6. AVOID USING HEAVY MAKE UP – It is nice to see a flawless even skin with our make up product that we use, but this is also one of the causes for all this unwanted bumps. Try using less, perhaps avoid using any make up on your face most especially when you are around the house.
7. AVOID EATING OILY and JUNK FOODS – Our skin is just a result of what we take inside our body. Try eating healthy especially foods that are good in vitamin C and E or you could take Vitamins that contains E&C. They give healthy glowing skin
8. NEVER SLEEP WITHOUT WASHING THE FACE – even if you didn’t use make up, the air has still dirt around. Always wash your face before bed time to clean all the dirt and dead skin cells, most especially the build up oil inside your pores.
9. USE A NOSE STRIP ONCE A WEEK – Nose strip are temporary solution of your blackheads especially in the nose area. Use this at least once a week to control the black and white heads showing on your face most importantly during your monthly period where hormones are very active.
10. APPLY AN OATMEAL MASK – oatmeal has been known to treat minor skin problems. By adding a little bit of milk, scrub it gently on your face. Leave for at least 7minutes and rinse with luke warm water. Scrub the mask gently especially on the nose, forehead and underneath your lip to exfoliate all the dirt. This is a natural scrub and cleansing method. Try doing this at least 2 times a week. It doesn’t only help the disappearance of black and white bumps, but also it gives moisture and glow to the face. – Oatmeal Mask for soft glowy face!
PRODUCTS I’VE USED:
You will see an amazing result immediately by following all this very simple step. Believe me, I got mine disappear. It has been years since I got that problem. I actually just accidentally figure it out and hey! It worked well for me. Always remember to do not poke, squeeze or scratch any unwanted little heads. It will only make it worst. Treat your face as a baby. Be very careful, gentle and love your skin. That’s it!