Happy Thursday! One of the things that I also love in the summer is grilling. I have been bugging my hubby last year to buy us a grill, so I can start experimenting grilled recipes. Thank you to my dearest hubby. My request has always been granted and he never fails. Well, I didn’t know that he does love grilling. I have not been using my stove lately. I was really more into smokey food flavor. Today, I wanna share to you my Pork Ribs barbecue. This is a super easy recipe. Well, you know! Grilling has always been easy. Just make sure that you are really watching this meat good while it’s on the grill burning. Sometimes, they are easy to burn. Pork, I guess, are easy to cook unlike chicken. That’s on my observation. Anyway, I am happy to share this with you. In order to achieve a tender and flavorful pork meat. This needed to be marinated for at least an hour or whole night.
Ingredients for marinade:
- 1 rack of baby back or spare ribs
- 1 cup of Silver Swan Soy Sauce ( you can find at your local Asian Store or local grocery store at international Aisle)
- 1 cup of Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of diced Red Onions
- 2 gloves Garlic
- 1 whole lemon ( squeezed out all the lemon juice to a container )
- 4 tbsp of sugar ( white or brown )
Ingredients for basting sauce:
- 1tsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
How to cook:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and divide the ribs into 3 racks.
- Put the ribs in the marinade sauce. Make sure that the meat is all covered of sauce.
- Leave on the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Set the charcoal according to your steps.
- While waiting for the fire, brush the pork with its sauce.
- Put the marinated pork ribs into the grill. Rotate every 10minutes, so the meat will not get burnt.
- Brush the pork ribs with the basting sauce every time you check it.
- When cooked, seat it aside. ( Do not cut or do anything yet)
- Put the remaining basting sauce in a sauce pan and simmer for at least 5minutes in a medium low flame. Stir frequently.
- Cut the pork into section of ribs and brush the sauce. Enjoy!
I cannot even tell you how much I love this recipe. My husband and I were licking our fingers as the barbecue sauce dripped into our hands. We both love this recipe. I beat the baby back ribs that I love in the restaurant. Make sure to prepare your napkins, because this is surely will be a “Messy EAT!”
Hope you love this and let me know on the comment below!