It has been a long time that I haven’t share any recipe to you. Now, I will share my best recipe ever! Have you ever been to Chick-fil-A? Gosh! Why am I asking this? Of course, everyone do! If you haven’t yet, you are missing out a very good Chicken sandwich. I love their Chicken Sandwich and the Deluxe one at Chick-fil-A. Not only it is very affordable but also a very delicious sandwich. It’s very satisfying on my stomach and it’s not that fatty. Maybe it is! because it is all fried and the bread too I guess. Either way, I still want to make my very own. I wanted a very easy step where I can just make it as quick as that, but it should be very delicious as well. I was searching on the internet and I couldn’t find one. I already have an idea on how to make the chicken tender. I have been watching too much of a Food Network show, so I have learned some of the ways of tendering the chicken. The Batter? I base it on my chicken fingers recipe. I don’t really use ingredients that are not on my pantry already. of course, like this blogger quote says “when in the kitchen, work it!” . That has been my motto every time! Thanks to her. My husband love this sandwich. He was so surprised that I can make this one. As what he said, it taste like the one’s at Chick-fil-A.
- 2 Skinless & Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Extra large Egg
- 1 1/2 cup of Flour
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 3 cups of Oil
- 4 Hamburger Buns
How to cook:
- Sliced the Chicken breast in half making like a chicken patty. You see now that it’s flat and thinner.
- Put the 2 sliced chicken on a zip lock and pound them until it is very thin.
- Heat up the oil on a deep pot.
- Whisk the Milk and the Egg on a mixing bowl.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 30minutes to get a very tender result.
- On a separate Ziploc bag, mix the Flour, Salt, Pepper and Paprika.
- Coat the chicken evenly with the Flour mixed.
- Drop the chicken on the hot oil.
- Flip it until all the sides are browned.
- Rest it on a rack too cool it off.
- Heat up a separate pan.
- Melt a butter on it.
- Grill the Hamburger Buns.
- Make your burger according to your desire.
My hubby and I love this chicken sandwich. It is easy and very satisfying. I always cook Potato fries for the side. ( click on this link for recipe ) This recipe is also good for picnics and outdoor activities, because it’s a sandwich. It is easy to pack and bring on the go. Also, this is still yummy even if it is a little cool. Just make sure to wrap it on an Aluminum Foil.
Let me know what you think about this recipe.
Have fun cooking!