I have reached to my number 39th posts when this very adventurous blogger ( And That’s All She Wrote! ) voted me as Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I admire this person for being so family oriented and a very good mom to her family. Thank you for being my reader on my blog. The best of all, I inspire you in my little thoughts of writing . Thank you! I am in surprise again as I wasn’t expecting this recognition. You gave me another reason to sit down and write my thoughts.
” RECOGNIZE. APPRECIATE. WRITE. INSPIRE !”
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I was a what they call “Beauty Queen” during my highschool years. I joined a lot of beauty pageants back in the Philippines. I still have my trophies and corsage until now. It may seems nothing to someone, but it is a treasure for me. I can only experience it ones in a lifetime.
2. I am very close to my mom more than my dad. I tell my mom about everything in my life.
3. I dreamt to ride on a gigantic roller coaster, but after my Seaworld Steel Eel roller coaster I become a chicken. hahaha! I never want to ride on any big rides from that on.
4. I had my first Airplane and Ferry ride when I was already 15year old. It was a very bid deal to me, since I wanted to experience it.
5. I have been wanting to bring my whole family to a very good place for vacation someday since I was in highschool.
6. I had a notebook before ( elem-highschool ) that has full of poems. I can’t find it anymore after I left for college.
7. I went to a fortune teller in a couple months before I met my husband. She told me exact definition of who he is and his name. Ofcourse, I didn’t really believe what she said at the time, because I haven’t met him ever yet.
These are the blogger’s that still continue to inspire me and have recently inspire me. It’s either in food, fashion, enlightenment and words of wisdom. I really find some of their particular articles very interesting and got me inspired in some aspects of life. I may not show likes every time, but you should know. You touched my life through your wonderful articles. Some of which are my new found and followed blogs while some, I have already nominated before or have nominated me. I will again give them recognition as I think they deserve it more than me. I thank you all for a good wisdom of knowledge you have given and CONGRATULATIONS!
- Live2EatEat2Live Blog
- food flavor fascination
- Corner Office Couture
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Toni Spearman
- Bliss at Home
- Wonderful Creations
- The Fancy Pants Report
- Harsh Reality
- Eyes Wide Open
- The River Walk