Is your face dry and no glow? Have you been stressed out lately that you look like your skin is so worn out? or Is your skin suffering from major rashes, bug bites or allergies? Well, I have a solution for you. People seeks for relief to the drugstores. What do you know? We already have it on our pantry. My skin has been looking so dry and unglowy lately. I treated it with my moisturizer which help a little bit and covering it with my make up. This is not enough to bring back that glow and baby skin. I want a solution to make it glow even without make up. Now, I found it. It’s very effective and inexpensive. It made me smile when I say it’s inexpensive. Hey, who likes to spend money for beauty product and you don’t know if it’s really going to work. Besides, the natural effect is way better than the cosmetics. Right? I know you say YES! Go check your pantry and look for your favorite oatmeal. I used my Old Fashioned Quaker Oats. I grew up eating this without even knowing I can use it as a mask. Oatmeal is a very good cleanser for the skin. It has the ability to reduce dryness of the skin through restoring natural balance of moisture. It will exfoliate the skin by absorbing the surface dirt and getting rid of unwanted impurities. Because of its anti-oxidants abundance, this also helps the skin to fight against free radicals which result to a smoother, clearer and softer skin. Oatmeal also removes the dead cells of the skin and reveals the glowing brand new face skin. The best of all, this will not leave a hole in your pocket.
Let’ s start:
1. Wash your face with a facial scrub to clean your face.
2. Get a handful of oatmeal.
3. Grasp it and leave a little hole, so you can run the lukewarm water through it.
4. When the oatmeal is wet, add a little bit of water so it become more saturated
5. Press it so you will get the milky liquid. (Don’t waste it!)
6. Apply it to your face. This will soften the skin.
7. Massage the damped oatmeal onto your face and neck.
8. Leave it for at least 20minutes on your skin.
I like to leave it for at least 1hour. You will feel that your face will slowly tighten and feel a little tingling. Not a bad way of tingling, but a good way. While I am waiting for it, you can actually do your house chores or maybe watch a movie. This doesn’t fall off, so it’s fun to walk around the house. Just do this when hubby is not around. You might freak him out. Anyway, After 20minutes.
9. Through your hands, sprinkle a bit of water to your face to give moist to your mask and slowly massage your face to the neck with the oatmeal mask for at least 1minute.
10. Rinse it with a lukewarm water.
After rinsing, you will already feel that your face is very soft and glowy.
11. Apply your favorite moisturizing lotion to seal in the moisture and taaadah!
I love how this one is so effective and very cheap. It is also a natural ingredient so it’s good for all skin type. Continue to do it at least 3 times a week and you will see the big difference in your skin. If you have any beauty home remedies, let me know! I might try it.
Until next time..