“Cheers!” for a wonderful evening of coldness.. My husband and I love drinking margarita occasionally. Well not really! Although we have our own margarita ville we hardly ever drink margarita and we both don’t drink strong alcohols, only tequila on a margarita. It is nice to have this once in a blue moon and have our own taste of kick. We both don’t like that expensive margarita, but cheap ingredients on a restaurant. There was one time that I tried drinking one of their margarita. I end up going home buzz and dizzy. That was a strong cheap margarita, giving me headache and hangover the next day. I didn’t even drink a lot. It was just a small glass of it and boom! It hit me hard. From that on, my husband never let me drink any margarita from any restaurant. What a nice husband! That’s the best thing about him. He always make sure i always get the good stuff.
The other day, he had a craving for margarita. He made us very good margarita,but he accidentally put more tequila instead of our usual measurement. He told me not to drink it, since he know me already. A little alcohol for me is already a good kicking on the head. It was strong and suddenly I was talking buzzzzz. Oh well, for once in a blue moon he can hear a buzzing talk from me. lol! Do you wanna know our best margarita? Here it is.. This is not maybe good for people who are looking for strong stuff. ENJOY!
- 1 can of Frozen concentrate Limeade/ strawberry
- 6 oz of Gold Tequila Reposado (100% de agave)
- 3 oz of Triple Sec
- 1 oz of Strawberry/Lime mixer
- Fresh strawberries/limes
- mixed salt&sugar
- Follow the procedure in putting ice on the margarita ville or
- If you are using blender, put some ice on the blender and leave for at least 10 minutes to make a smooth frozen margarita.
- Mix all first 4 ingredients then blend.
- Slice some strawberries (if you’re making strawberry) and mix it with the blended margarita, then blend until the strawberries are in a tiny chunks size.
- If you are making lime, squeeze a one lime on the blended margarita.
- Prepare the mixed sugar and salt.
- Lime margarita – rub the glass rim with lime and then dip into the mixed salt&sugar. Strawberry – get a spoon of blended margarita, rub it to the glass rim and dip the edge of the glass onto mixed salt&sugar.
- Pour the margarita into the glass.
- Taaaadah… cheers! Happy Holidays everyone!
This is base on our own measurement of ingredients.